What a lovely way to layer your 4th of July parfait! EK Tools makes this juice glass light up with a border of blue stars to start your day.
- Punch a border to fit around the bottom of your juice glass using the Large Le Star Chain punch and attach.
- Stamp and image on your shrink plastic film using your Patriotic Eagle stamp and color with permanent markers or colored pencils. Cut image out with your cutter Bee scissors leaving a 1/8" border all the way around.
- Bake shrink plastic or use heat gun according to package directions.
- Attach Eagle to top of glass using a 3D-Dot.
For a non-glass option:
- The plastic version parfait cup differs only by the way the star border is applied.
- As the plastic cup gets smaller at the bottom the border must be applied on an angle. Wrap the border around the plastic cup. Due to the shape the star border will naturally wrap front the top to the bottom and back to the top. This is who the border will be applied.
- Secure the ends of the border to the glass with 3D-Dots.
- This option also has a patriotic pick. Directions can be found in the cupcake stand instruction sheet.
Note: The table scape also features napkin fans, decorative flying saucers, star borer water bottles and flag stickers on the white plastic plates.