A Spotted Canary Project by
31 May 2012
By combining a stamped image you can create beautiful charms to adorn the serving pieces and start breakfast off with a bang. Add some sparkling blueberry ice to top it off for a star spangled treat!
- Tie ribbon around neck of parrot glass.
- Stamp an image using the permanent black ink and the 4th of July Clear mini stamp on to the shrink plastic film.
- Color in open spaces with markers or colored pencils and cut around image leaving 1/8" border.
- Punch a hole in the top of the shrink plastic and bake or use your heat gun according to package instructions.
- Attach finished shrink plastic charm to ribbon using a jump ring.
For a non-glass option:
- Tie a 6: piece of ribbon around the top of the stem. Cut off excess ribbon.
- Remove a flag sticker from the release paper and adhere it to the center of the glass.
to comment this project!
Thank you for reviewing this project. Your comments have been posted.