About this Class
Something Old, Something New introduces you to the futuristic world of Steampunk Style. A mix of Victorian style and sci-fi creations blends together to create a unique style perfect for home décor projects of any kind.
What You'll Learn
In this class you will learn to incorporate fussy cutting, embossing, dimensional layering, pattern making and faux chalking techniques in all of your spooktacular stamping projects.
At the end of this class, students will learn:
- Simple pocket panels using edge punches.
- To create decorative pins and buttons using stamps and shrink plastic.
- Chainmail designs for home décor projects.
- Easy decoupage techniques.
- How easy it is to make your own chalkboards.