About this Class
The photos are the stars of these easy, elegant scrapbook pages. Elegant scrapbooking takes a minimalistic approach to the traditional craft of scrapbooking – the main focus of the layout is bringing the photograph to life. Color, texture, and composition are the three key elements in this technique. The results are beautiful enough to frame!
What You'll Learn
- Select a limited palette of papers and embellishments, pulling from your focal photograph.
- Add unexpected pizazz to your scrapbook pages with flat back crystals.
- Manipulate your patterned papers to make the colors in your photographs pop.
- Add embellishments beyond the page and onto the frame to create a cohesive look on your finished piece.
- Customize your embellishments and stretch your scrapbooking dollar by cutting them apart for a one-of-a-kind look.