A Spotted Canary Project by
29 June 2012
Make your dinner party memorable with these fun pumpkin place card holders. They add a punch of color to your table décor while also serving as a napkin and utensil holder.
- Cut your main cardstock strip (that will have the letter stickers attached to it) 2 1/2 inches by 8 inches long.
- Cut a second strip of coordinating cardstock 3 x 8 inches long.
- Punch the cardstock strips using a scalloped edger punch. Do this for both top and bottom of the two strips.
- Glue the smaller strip onto the slightly larger strip and center the scallops so they line up together.
- Place the strips around a folded paper napkin and glue the overlapping edges of the strip together. Careful not to glue it to the napkin. The napkin should be able to slide off the place card.
- Use letter stickers to spell out the guests’ names.
- Tie a decorative ribbon or twine around the name card.
- Embellish the napkin with a coordinating pumpkin sticker and slide your silverware in between the name card and napkin.
- Set your table for a memorable dinner party!
to comment this project!
Thank you for reviewing this project. Your comments have been posted.