A Spotted Canary Project by
31 May 2012
Nothing quite like a bit of bling to brighten these Kebab skewers! All you have left to do is build the skewers and serve them bright and early on the 4th as you start your day!
- Break off each bamboo skewer so it is 8" long
- Cut a piece of patterned cardstock from the mat pad that measures 3" x 6 3/4". Using precision tipped scissors snip skinny strips all along the short side of the paper leaving about 1/2" on the end together, which will wrap around your bamboo skewer.
- Apply liquid adhesive on the solid 1/2" strip of the paper snipped above and wrap this around the end 1/2" of the skewer tightly. Hold until dry at the end.
- Cut another piece of 1 3/4" x 4" patterned paper from the mat stack and snip, again leaving a 1/2" border. Wrap and adhere this snipped strip around the previous one.
- Finish this off by cutting a few gems from the red or blue thin border strips and wrapping them around the base.
to comment this project!
Thank you for reviewing this project. Your comments have been posted.