Kids love stickers - and this beach sticker scene gives
them a great opportunity to explore their creativity through sticker
This kids beach sticker scene is so easy to recreate - help the child understand how to assemble the paper background scene, then set them free with a few packs of stickers and their own creativity!
- Begin with a base of blue solid paper.
- Select a piece of tan solid paper. Mine actually has a tiny dot pattern that reminded me of sand!
- Tear a few strips of the tan paper. Adhere these to your blue backer page to create sandy hills and dunes. NOTE: I adhered the strips only along the bottom, so that I would be able to slip stickers underneath the strips to create a layered, 3D effect.
- Add your stickers! Younger children will enjoy the freedom to play and place stickers wherever they'd like, while older children and even adults can enjoy a more structured process.
- I worked through my sticker packs one at a time, placing the larger elements around the page first and combining like elements into clusters.
- I started with the castles, adding seaweed and mini shells.
- Next I placed the mermaids, with two sets facing one another as if they were in conversation.
- Next I worked with the glittery sea life creatures. Some appear to be talking to a mermaid or another fish, while others stand alone.
- Finally, I filled in the open ares with clusters of the smallest stickers. I created bubble trails leading from the fish and mermaids, and created clusters of starfish and sand dollars, and schools of tiny fish.
Grab a few sticker sheets that inspire your child, create a paper background, and create your own kids beach sticker scene today! This same concept would work with any theme - dragons and princesses, race cars and emergency vehicles, fairies and butterflies - the sky's the limit!