A Spotted Canary Project by
30 June 2012
Visual aids are a fun and informative way to show what you've learned. The next time you are assigned a dinosaur report, create this roar-worthy dinosaur facts banner to wow your class!
- Follow the teacher's instructions to gather your facts for your dinosaur report from the library and/or the internet.
- Print dinosaur facts on white cardstock.
- Trim white cardstock. Mat on various colors and patterns of paper.
- Adhere dinosaur names with various colors of letter stickers, just above facts.
- Cut 1/2 inch strip of same colors and patterns of paper, and adhere above each dinosaur name.
- Cut one two-inch circle from each color or pattern of paper; adhere to bottom of each banner and add dinosaur sticker. Parent or teacher should assist with this step for safety.
- Punch hole in upper corners of each banner. Thread with stretchy cord and tie ends to hang.
to comment this project!
Thank you for reviewing this project. Your comments have been posted.