A Spotted Canary Project by
29 June 2012
Give the gift of cleanliness with a decorated hand sanitizer bottle. Add little crafted pom-pom germs and a germ free expression. This gift is perfect for a favorite teacher, nurse at your doctor’s office, or a family member, or even a fun twist on the "get well soon" card!
- Cut green patterned paper and wrap around hand sanitizer.
- Punch 2 blue patterned paper zig-zag borders and attach above and below the green background paper.
- First punch the inner circle into the red patterned paper, then line up the wavy circle punch over the circle and punch again to create a frame. Cut a strip of red patterned paper to create the slash in the circle.
- Punch another yellow wavy circle from patterned paper and secure it behind the wavy slash.
- Using the centering ruler, add the sticker letters to spell “Germ Free” onto the hand sanitizer.Create little pom-pom germs by attaching googly eyes to the pom-poms. Attach feet by punching a photo corner and adhering it to the pom-poms.
- Secure the “germs” onto the water bottle and tie a ribbon to the neck of the bottle.
- Wrap your gift! They are sure to stay germ free!
to comment this project!
Thank you for reviewing this project. Your comments have been posted.